Early Intervention Service Coordination
What is Early Intervention Service Coordination?
• Facilitates a multidisciplinary evaluation (MDE) and an Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP) that meets the needs specific to your child and family
• Coordinates services needed for your family to best support your child's development and participation in family routine
• Monitors all services provided and coordinates any changes needed
• Assists with transition services for your child at age 3
• Locates community resources to help your child and family
• Performs regular developmental screenings
Early Intervention is provided at no cost to families for eligible children!