Partnership for Community Supports is a non-profit organization that began providing Supports Coordination for individuals with Intellectual Disabilities in Philadelphia in July of 2004. We have Leadership and Experience. In addition to Philadelphia County, we now provide Supports Coordination in Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, and York Counties. In 2016 Partnership expanded its services by providing Early Intervention Service Coordination to select areas of Philadelphia County. Partnership is currently serving over 4,000 individuals in both programs.
Partnership for Community Supports provides quality supports and service coordination assuring that individuals have an inclusive life in their community. Partnership connects resources and supports through individualized and family centered planning.
Award recipients - Employees and their achievements are recognized by individuals, families, and providers. Partnership’s staff has have employees with honorable mentions and awards from many different counties and ceremonies distinguishing their efforts in improving the quality of living for individuals we serve. Staff believes in encouraging personal growth towards independence and strongly advocating on behalf of the individuals and their families. You can read more about our staff in our NEWS section of our website or follow us on social media where we post our Outstanding Staff and Leaders!
What to Expect from Partnership for Community Supports?
- We have Caring & Understanding Staff
- We will treat you with Dignity and Respect
- We have Leadership with more than 40 Years of Experience
- Our Staff are well trained and well supervised
- We have staff who specialize in children needs, communication needs, behavioral health needs, and bi-lingual needs
- We strive to identify neighborhood resources and educational programs to meet your needs
- We grow from Listening & Learning from You
- We strive for quality services based on Your Satisfaction